American Honda is recalling some 8,709 crossovers due to a possible fuel leak. The 2012 Honda Pilot and its upscale platform-mate, the Acura MDX, are affected by this recall, which is expected to begin in mid-March.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Honda Pilot
- Steven J. Ewing
- Feb 23, 2012
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 1, 2011
A nip, a tuck and, actually, quite a bit more is in store for the 2012 Honda Pilot. The most noticeable change that's evident with a quick glance above is the reworked front end staring you in the face. Honda has changed the grille while also making the lower fascia appear wider through the use of black plastic. Overall, the front end updates help to subtly modernize the Pilot for the new model year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models