American Honda is recalling some 8,709 crossovers due to a possible fuel leak. The 2012 Honda Pilot and its upscale platform-mate, the Acura MDX, are affected by this recall, which is expected to begin in mid-March.
2012 Honda Pilot
- Steven J. Ewing
- Feb 23, 2012
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 1, 2011
A nip, a tuck and, actually, quite a bit more is in store for the 2012 Honda Pilot. The most noticeable change that's evident with a quick glance above is the reworked front end staring you in the face. Honda has changed the grille while also making the lower fascia appear wider through the use of black plastic. Overall, the front end updates help to subtly modernize the Pilot for the new model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX