Only it's not what you think. Acura won't be rolling out a new performance hatch anytime soon. Instead, Honda Motorcycles has pulled the sheets off of a new two-wheeled Integra model at this year's EICMA show. The vehicle is effectively an overgrown scooter with a 670 cc engine and an optional dual-clutch gearbox. Honda says the vehicle is meant to meld the motorcycle and scooter worlds with plenty of performance, great fuel economy and superior accessibility thanks to its feet-forward riding po
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX