We've already gotten a fairly clear look at the next-generation Honda CR-V thanks to a few leaked patent drawings and the unveiling of the CR-V Concept, but our friendly neighborhood spy photographer managed to snap a few photos of the real deal out and about in the South of France for a little testing. We can clearly see the more stylized nose, complete with its swept front fascia and broad three-bar grille. While the extensive cladding does a smart job of hiding the D-pillar from prying eyes,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX