We've already gotten a fairly clear look at the next-generation Honda CR-V thanks to a few leaked patent drawings and the unveiling of the CR-V Concept, but our friendly neighborhood spy photographer managed to snap a few photos of the real deal out and about in the South of France for a little testing. We can clearly see the more stylized nose, complete with its swept front fascia and broad three-bar grille. While the extensive cladding does a smart job of hiding the D-pillar from prying eyes,
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies