You diehard Honda CR-V fans out there can finally get a glimpse of what the Japanese automaker has planned for its CUV. A rash of patent drawings has cropped up showing the new face of the next-generation vehicle ahead of its debut at the 2011 Orange County Auto Show. As expected, the basic shape of the 2012 CR-V has stuck fairly close to the lines of the concept image that debuted back in July. Design cues like the wide upper grille, swept headlights and stylized d-pillar have all stayed on whi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX