The North American-spec 2012 Honda CR-V won't officially debut until the Los Angeles Auto Show in just a couple of weeks, but thanks to the automaker's own Japanese website, we're now getting our first glimpse at the production version of the new crossover – at least the JDM version, which isn't expected to differ much. Honda previously teased us with a shot of a CR-V Concept, which, flashy as it may have been, gave us a good idea of exactly what the final design would look like.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX