The fourth generation Honda CR-V has flown under the radar so far, but given that the hot-selling crossover hits dealers on December 15, the Los Angeles Auto Show is as good an opportunity as any for Honda to play show-and-tell. The 2012 CR-V receives all-new sheetmetal, and the result is a more refined look that should give Honda fans some hope for the future. The interior has also been greatly improved, with a more contemporary layout, quick-stow rear seats and gobs of storage, though the top
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX