Automotive News reports that the 2012 Honda CR-V will, in fact, launch on schedule. Honda has reportedly told its dealers that the crossover will arrive on time despite initial concerns about the impact of Thai floods on the vehicle's production. Honda had originally cautioned that the vehicle may be delayed by several weeks due to a shortage of components produced in Thailand. That crisis has apparently been avoided.
2012 Honda CR-V Concept
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 9, 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 22, 2011
Proving it's more than just a haven for flat-billed tattoo enthusiasts and Disney-branded tourists, Orange County is hosting the global debut of the 2012 Honda CR-V concept. The slick-looking crossover gets a serious style upgrade, and judging by recent Honda concepts, it's all but certain to be a very thinly disguised version of the production CR-V.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX