Honda's achingly slow striptease of the Euro-spec Civic continues with another spate of photos and some details on the diesel mill set to power the 2012 model.
2012 Honda Civic (Euro) Teasers
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 29, 2011
The 2012 Honda Civic has already launched here in the United States, but the party is just about to start for our friends in Europe. Across the pond, the Civic has always been quite different from the model we receive in North America, and for the new model year, that tradition will carry on. How can we tell? The first bit of information Honda chose to release about its new five-door European Civic concerns ride and handling, not fuel economy or interior comfort or how many different paint color
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX