The 2012 Honda Civic has long since made its American debut, and we've scored seat time in a variety of versions. Our Civic is different than the one our European friends get to drive, however, and the updated Euro-market Honda Civic has been revealed to the awaiting crowds at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX