Unbeknownst to us, observers of Holden, General Motors' Australian subsidiary that has helped The General make some of its finest product, have wondered if the austral brand's identity would get swallowed up in the push to create a cohesive, global Chevrolet. Three products headed to the antipodes have aroused the question: although the Colorado pickup (pictured in Holden concept form) and SUV wear Holden badges, both have the Chevrolet twin-bar grille, and the Holden Volt has the twin-bar grill
2012 Holden Colorado
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX