While the Holden Commodore VE had a rather short visit to the U.S. in the form of the Pontiac G8, it's still in production Down Under – and still a worthy platform for hotted-up special editions. This one comes from none other than Holden Dealer Team, the revived tuner once owned by Aussie racing legend Peter Brock.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models