While the Holden Commodore VE had a rather short visit to the U.S. in the form of the Pontiac G8, it's still in production Down Under – and still a worthy platform for hotted-up special editions. This one comes from none other than Holden Dealer Team, the revived tuner once owned by Aussie racing legend Peter Brock.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX