Having a drag strip behind your office would be both a wonderful play thing and an unyielding distraction. Hennessey Performance Design has such a delightful strip of attention-destroying asphalt at its disposal, and it uses this quarter-mile test track to examine the straight-line acceleration of its latest products. The most recent vehicle to run down this stretch is the Hennessey-tuned Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca.
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX