Ford is celebrating its 350 millionth vehicle. That is an impressive number, spanning back 109 years. The lucky 350 millionth vehicle happens to be a 2013 Ford Focus, which, appropriately enough, is the world's best-selling car for the first six months of this year.
2012 Ford Focus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX