We Americans may only be a few calendar flips away from the launch of the 250-horsepower Ford Focus ST, but in Europe, an even more pint-sized hot hatch is about to be unleashed. Here at the Geneva Motor Show, the Blue Oval's European counterparts have just unveiled the 2013 Fiesta ST, a three-door version of the five-door ST concept that we saw at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show last November. And while Ford executives have said that they're "open to the idea" of bringing this model to the State
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX