Ford's F-Series is one of the brightest jewels in the Blue Oval crown, and the 2012 Ford F-150 has been given more sizzle with new appearance options and more meat on the bones underneath it all with expanded driveline features and options. We've posted the full press release after the jump, but here are some highlights:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX