While the Fiat 500 continues to sell like hot cakes in markets around the world, the aging Punto is not performing quite as well. First launched in 2005 as the Grande Punto, the third-generation model has grown a little long in the tooth. Fiat has done its best to keep it fresh, however, launching the updated Punto Evo in 2009. That update has apparently worn a little thin, however, so Fiat's coming back with another tweak or two for the 2012 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX