The adorable Fiat 500 continues to be a sales superstar in various countries across the globe, which has made its Punto sibling feel a bit left out. But Fiat is determined to keep the Punto fresh and has done some tweaking to the 2012 model that debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX