The 2011-2015 Dodge Journey and Fiat Freemont are covered under a recall to secure their engine covers from getting loose. The campaign covers 349,731 of the crossovers worldwide. The loose parts under the hood can be a fire hazard if they get too hot.
2012 Fiat Freemont
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 22, 2015
- Chris Tutor
- May 18, 2012
Fiat, in an attempt to make its purchase of Chrysler more profitable, has been marketing rebadged Dodge and Chrysler models in Europe with mixed results.
- Matt Davis
- Jun 10, 2011
We saw the Fiat Freemont first at this past March's Geneva Motor Show, and the newly pleasant people carrier's configurator has just hit the intertubes in Italian. An English-language version for the UK market isn't happening yet, so you'll have to have fun seeing what Europe can get on its Dodge Journey that we can't, and vice-versa by clicking here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX