We already know that Fiat plans to bring a hotter version of the 500 sometime next year, with the 175-horsepower Abarth variant likely to come in both coupe and cabrio flavors. Now comes word that two other 500-branded models are on their way and one of them will be squarely aimed at families.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!