We already know that Fiat plans to bring a hotter version of the 500 sometime next year, with the 175-horsepower Abarth variant likely to come in both coupe and cabrio flavors. Now comes word that two other 500-branded models are on their way and one of them will be squarely aimed at families.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX