Excited as we were for the launch of the Fiat 500 in the United States, we've really just been waiting for this: the 500 Abarth. You see, Fiat's scorpion-branded tuning house has laid its hands on a host of models over in Europe, and now that we're finally seeing the performance fruits of the Chrysler-Fiat merger.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX