The top's already come off, but we're just now getting to the subject of price. Don't get too excited, most of you can't afford it anyway. We're talking about the Ferrari 458 Spider, and it'll cost you at least $257,000 to put one in your climate-controlled garage. Should you have the means, you can place your order starting in January of 2012.
Ferrari 458 Spider: Frankfurt 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 14, 2011
When you chop the top of a sports car, you often lose the lines that originally draws crowds to gasp in excitement as it rolls past into the sunset. Ferrari has just hacked the lid off its 458 Italia and the resulting 458 Spider is the tradition-bucking result. The convertible 458 puts your ears closer to the engine, allows all of your senses to to explode without getting the upholstery messy and guns down nearly every other car in your path.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX