BMW is keen to get as much impact from its decision to enter the DTM racing series as possible, and to that end, has decided to showcase its German touring car in full factory racing livery for all the world to see at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
2012 DTM cars debut at Hockenheim
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 26, 2011
DTM is one of Germany's best-kept secrets. The series features (ostensibly) production-based touring cars piloted by a mix of up-and-coming talents and retired Formula One drivers around some of Europe's finest racing circuits. But the series won't be a secret for long as a number of developments aim to up its profile.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX