We have to hand it to Dodge for injecting an extra dose of octane-induced excitement into otherwise staid segments. Take the Charger, for example, that manages to give the full-size family sedan a muscle-car attitude. The new Dart promises to apply a similar formula to a smaller class, but while Dodge was busy lifting the veil on that Focus-sized sedan, Mopar was showcasing the modified Charger you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX