We have to hand it to Dodge for injecting an extra dose of octane-induced excitement into otherwise staid segments. Take the Charger, for example, that manages to give the full-size family sedan a muscle-car attitude. The new Dart promises to apply a similar formula to a smaller class, but while Dodge was busy lifting the veil on that Focus-sized sedan, Mopar was showcasing the modified Charger you see here.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models