A Dodge Charger Pursuit police car is a rather unwelcome sign in your rearview mirror. Especially if you've got an eye towards criminal pursuits and a mind to press your luck and your throttle pedal to make a run for it. Now, you better ask yourself... do you feel lucky, punk? Do you? We know what you're thinking. Is that Mopar-equipped Dodge Charger carrying the 292-horsepower 3.6-liter Pentastar V6, or does it have the 390-horsepower 5.7-liter Hemi V8 under the hood?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX