With the era of Ford's dominant Crown Victoria finally drawing to a close, automakers are working harder than ever to court law enforcement with more modern police cruisers. Key among their tactics? Facilitate easier fleet ordering by making common police equipment upgrades available from the car companies themselves instead of forcing precincts to seek out aftermarket specialists. Instead of sending their new cruisers off to third party vendors, those in charge of ordering new police cars can g
2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- Aaron Richardson
- Sep 25, 2011
The Big Three are finally done one-upping each other in this year's Michigan State Police vehicle evaluations, with the 2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit V8 laying down some heady numbers on the test track. The Charger emerged with the fastest lap time ever recorded in the Michigan State Police test's history, at 1:33.7.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX