Dodge has used the New York Auto Show to show off its new Challenger Rallye Redline, which was announced at The Spring Festival, a small-scale event held in Southern California for Mopar LX fans and owners. Besides being seen by those select few, this is the coupe's first public showing.
2012 Dodge Challenger Rallye Redline
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 4, 2012
- Drew Phillips
- Mar 26, 2012
The Spring Festival, held annually in Southern California, has become a sort of mecca for late model Mopar owners, bringing together hundreds of owners of Chrysler's LX platform cars – Challenger, Charger, Magnum and 300. The event was initially started by a small group of passionate forum members, but it has recently grown enough to garner official support from Chrysler. This year, the Pentastar had a special treat planned for its passionate followers, the debut of the company's new Chall
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX