The last two days for us auto-obsessive types have been a blur of press conferences and vehicle debuts in what has been a typically hectic Detroit Auto Show. As the final day of the press preview comes to an end, though, we've been able to walk around the show floor and take a closer look at the various production and concept cars that have been unveiled.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Detroit Auto Show Desktop Wallpaper
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!