The last two days for us auto-obsessive types have been a blur of press conferences and vehicle debuts in what has been a typically hectic Detroit Auto Show. As the final day of the press preview comes to an end, though, we've been able to walk around the show floor and take a closer look at the various production and concept cars that have been unveiled.
2012 Detroit Auto Show Desktop Wallpaper
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX