Shelby isn't the only company celebrating a major anniversary in Monterey this year. Lamborghini marked its 50th year in business, and the 2012 Concorso Italiano is packed with Raging Bulls from every era of company's history. While the show serves as a showcase for all Italian makes, the Laguna Seca Golf Ranch always sees a wide cross section of manufacturers and models from around the globe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX