The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration tested the 2012 Coda electric sedan, and here is the good news about the results: the Coda scored five stars for the side crash and rollover tests, and four stars overall. What kept it from a five-star overall score is the bad news: a two-star result for its frontal impact test.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX