This handsome little crossover is the 2012 Citroën C4 Aircross, and it's ready to boldly go where every other CUV has gone before. Like the vast majority of C-segment-based, high-riding crossovers, the C4 Aircross is, to quote associate editor Zach Bowman, more "mall-terrain" than all-terrain.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Citroen C4 Aircross: Geneva 2012
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!