Super Sport. It is to Chevrolet what SRT is to Dodge, or what SVT, RS and ST are at Ford. In other words, the initials SS signal performance intent, and though Chevy has, in the past, sullied the SS moniker with ho-hum versions of already ho-hum cars and trucks, it won't be repeating the same mistake again by slapping the label on anything but true high-performance machinery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models