General Motors was proud to show off a bit of recent crash testing done with its 2012 Chevrolet Sonic, and for good reason, too. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has officially highlighted the subcompact cruiser as a Top Safety Pick. To qualify, the Sonic needed to earn 'Good' scores in Frontal Offset, Side Impact and Roof Strength tests. Non-spoiler alert: it earned A-plus marks across the board.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models