It's not every day that we get to feast our eyes on a new Corvette, and even if this isn't the much-anticipated C7, well, at least this one is in the here and now. This 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype will race in the Grand-Am Road Racing Series next season, making its competitive debut at the Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway on January 28.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX