Back at the 2012 SEMA event in Las Vegas, Chevrolet unveiled the car you see above, a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro COPO Convertible. Actually, that's not quite accurate – this car is THE 2012 Chevrolet Camaro COPO Convertible. As in, the only one ever sold. There was one more produced, but it's not leaving the GM Heritage Center any time soon. This one was just sold at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale for $400,000 exactly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX