Cadillac is gunning for BMW. The company's recently unveiled ATS is a clear shot across the bow of the German automaker's 3 Series, and Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports the small sedan may be the first of a larger product offensive. Kurt McNeil, vice president of sales with Cadillac, said the luxury brand is currently looking into the possibility of a small CUV designed to lure in BMW X3 buyers. The vehicle would be smaller than the current Cadillac SRX, which saw an 11 percent increase in sales l
2012 Cadillac SRX: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX