The 2012 Cadillac SRX hits dealerships next month, and although the majority of its new model year updates are small, there's big news under the hood. General Motors has decided to ditch both its 3.0-liter naturally aspirated V6 and 2.8-liter turbocharged V6 in favor of the automaker's more powerful 3.6-liter V6, an engine found in a variety of applications throughout GM's portfolio.
2012 Cadillac SRX
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX