Cadillac's CTS Coupe and Sport Wagon are two of the most distinctive designs to come out of a mass-market brand in some time, and we're big devotees to both here at Autoblog. Predictably, the two models attract a much smaller slice of the North American market than the four-door sedan, but Cadillac says it remains committed to offering both a two-door and a load-lugger in its lineup. However, that doesn't mean such future models will wear CTS badging.
2012 Cadillac CTS Touring Package
- Chris Paukert
- Dec 22, 2011
Cadillac has just spilled the beans on how it plans to keep its MVP fresh for the 2012 model year. The recipe for the 2012 CTS lineup hinges on a new Touring package (from $2,065) that adds many of the features of the high-performance CTS-V range without adding any actual power.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX