General Motors is recalling a small number of 2012 Cadillac CTS models for concerns over the vehicle's braking system. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the affected cars could have a power vacuum brake boost pushrod retention nut that may not have been torqued to the proper specification. This could cause the pushrod to separate from the brake pedal, which may result in a loss of braking ability. Yikes.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models