General Motors has announced pricing for the upcoming 2012 Buick Verano, and the compact luxury sedan looks set to bang heads with the segment's best. Starting at $23,470 (which includes the $885 destination charge), the base model 2012 Verano is priced to undercut similar offerings from Japan. The Acura TSX, for example, starts out at $30,495, while the Lexus IS 250 will cost you $34,170.
2012 Buick Verano: Detroit 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX