The very first 2012 Buick LaCrosse models began rolling off the line in June, but a new recall notice from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will have these cars going right back to the dealerships from which they came. NHTSA states that 4,077 LaCrosse sedans are affected by this recall, covering vehicles built between June 9 and July 2 of this year.
2012 Buick LaCrosse
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX