Diesel engines are synonymous with torque, and torque equals acceleration. Considering these facts, it's great to see some tuned-for-performance diesel vehicles hitting the ground in Europe from the likes of BMW, including this 2012 X6 M50d, which is part of the automaker's new M Performance line. Now if we could just get them sent to the States...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX