Even though we drove it extensively last month, BMW officially took the wraps off of the 2012 BMW M550d xDrive at the Geneva Motor Show. The M-tuned five-passenger sedan continues to put a smile on our face even as it causes yet another salty tear to drip down our cheek.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX