A 2012 BMW M5 and free rein at California's legendary Laguna Seca circuit sounds like a near-perfect way to spend a day. BMW agrees with that line of thinking, and it was kind enough to bring a long a camera. Well, you could easily replace "kind" with "annoyingly torturous" since we aren't the ones wearing the helmet and driving suit.
2012 BMW M5 live from Laguna Seca
- Damon Lavrinc
- Aug 17, 2011
The 2012 BMW M5 has finally landed on U.S. shores and BMW has trotted out its oldest sibling – the same E28 we drove last year – at California's Laguna Seca raceway to mark the occasion.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX