This past weekend, BMW celebrated its return to DTM racing after a 20-year embargo of its home series. On the first practice day of the weekend at Hockenheim, Andy Priaulx was the best BMW in tenth, almost a second off the pace. By Saturday morning's second free practice just before quallifying, BMW pilot Bruno Splengler, who was 20th on Friday, topped the time sheets. In the end, it was Priaulx who was the top-finishing BMW, registering a sixth-place finish behind a spate of Mercedes-Benz C63 A
2012 BMW M3 DTM: Geneva 2012
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 6, 2012
BMW is keen to get as much impact from its decision to enter the DTM racing series as possible, and to that end, has decided to showcase its German touring car in full factory racing livery for all the world to see at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX