Alpina is adding a ragtop BMW 6-Series to its lineup of muscle-bound Bavarians. Set to debut in Frankfurt, the 2012 BMW Alpina B6 Biturbo Convertible should have enough muscle to hustle to 60 in just 4.8 seconds. The big droptop packs 507 hp and 516 lb. ft. of torque thanks to a twin-turbo V8.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!