Alpina is adding a ragtop BMW 6-Series to its lineup of muscle-bound Bavarians. Set to debut in Frankfurt, the 2012 BMW Alpina B6 Biturbo Convertible should have enough muscle to hustle to 60 in just 4.8 seconds. The big droptop packs 507 hp and 516 lb. ft. of torque thanks to a twin-turbo V8.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX