Alpina is adding a ragtop BMW 6-Series to its lineup of muscle-bound Bavarians. Set to debut in Frankfurt, the 2012 BMW Alpina B6 Biturbo Convertible should have enough muscle to hustle to 60 in just 4.8 seconds. The big droptop packs 507 hp and 516 lb. ft. of torque thanks to a twin-turbo V8.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!