The 2012 BMW 6 Series coupe will hit dealerships on October 1st, and it can be yours for a cool $83,000. That is, before you tick any of the boxes for options. BMW just launched the online configurator for the 650i coupe, and with every option selected, you'll go just a hair over $100,000.
2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe: First Drive
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!