It's not every day that a country celebrates the diamond jubilee of its reigning monarch. In fact, this is only the second time they're doing so in Great Britain, making the sixtieth anniversary of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II a cause for, well... jubilation. And to help with the festivities, Bentley has launched an exclusive special edition. But rather than make it another Continental, this time it went with the top-of-the-line Mulsanne.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX