When the first Audi TT hit the market in 1998, its design was nothing short of revolutionary. The current model (pictured above in RS form), while dynamically superior, has been mainstreamed a bit, going with a more evolutionary approach. But now, rumor has it that Audi is preparing to launch an all-new third-generation model at the rapidly approaching Tokyo Motor Show, and our interests our piqued.
2012 Audi TT RS
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 27, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, the 2012 Audi TT RS has officially landed in the United States. And there was much rejoicing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX