"A race car has a soul."
2012 Audi TT RS: First Drive
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 25, 2011
What's better than a 360-horsepower Audi TT RS? Well, not a whole heck of a lot, as we recently found while test-driving the pint-sized beast on American soil. But how about a TT RS Plus with more power and less weight? Now that's the ticket.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX