Audi has resurrected its Twitter campaign to put lucky fans behind the wheel of an R8 for a day. The program generated a massive amount of attention last year, spurring the company to bring it back for Round Two. It all got started when Joanne McCoy tweeted using the hashtag #WantAnR8 in early 2011. Audi showed up at her Washington, D.C. home with a brand-new mid-engined sports car for the day, and the company went on to share the love. So far, the hashtag has been used over 75,000 times since i
2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 2, 2012
Some may beg to differ, but from where we sit, the acquisition Audi made of Lamborghini back in 1998 was a good thing, and remains as such. The resulting supercars to roll out of Sant'Agata Bolognese have been better than those made under prior owners by leaps and bounds. But who would have thought the relationship would benefit Audi as much as it has?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX